As the Human Resources Manager of a company going through Chapter 128, Rebecca was instrumental not only in her position as Receiver, but in a supportive role, which we needed as well. She truly cared about the outcome of this company and its sale. This showed in her drive, responsiveness to the needs of the sale and determination in finding a buyer to not only purchase the company but to continue its operations. As of today, the company is in operations and continues to grow and rebuild after the purchase. All credited to Rebecca and her team for their hard work, marketing and drive to keep this company alive.
- DeMarb Brophy Recognized as a 2021 Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers
- Sale of Local Kombucha Company, NessAlla, inside of Chapter 11
- Attorney Rebecca DeMarb and Attorney Jeffrey Phillips Placed on the 2020 Super Lawyers Lists
- What’s The Right Debt Relief Option for Your Business?
- What sobriety tests can I expect to take during an OWI stop?