Deciding to move our company into Chapter 11 was initially a difficult decision. Rebecca was a huge help in breaking down the process- making us realize that not only was this the best decision, but also gave control back over the business so we could focus on maintaining value and exiting without damaging relationships with our creditors or employees. Rebecca is easy to work with and is clearly respected by other attorneys and the court as being no nonsense. She brings with her a great team that was very responsive and aligned in moving the process forward quickly. I have recommended Rebecca many times during this period and economic downturn as it is always good to understand what options are available prior to needing immediate help.
- DeMarb Brophy Recognized as a 2021 Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers
- Sale of Local Kombucha Company, NessAlla, inside of Chapter 11
- Attorney Rebecca DeMarb and Attorney Jeffrey Phillips Placed on the 2020 Super Lawyers Lists
- What’s The Right Debt Relief Option for Your Business?
- What sobriety tests can I expect to take during an OWI stop?