A Wisconsin drunk driving charge has the potential to upend many parts of your life if it winds up leading to a conviction, and it may impact you financially, professionally and otherwise. In addition to paying fines, attending substance abuse treatment and possibly having to spend time in jail, you may also find that you […]
- DeMarb Brophy Recognized as a 2021 Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers
- Sale of Local Kombucha Company, NessAlla, inside of Chapter 11
- Attorney Rebecca DeMarb and Attorney Jeffrey Phillips Placed on the 2020 Super Lawyers Lists
- What’s The Right Debt Relief Option for Your Business?
- What sobriety tests can I expect to take during an OWI stop?