You’ve been through this before. The first time you got charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated (OWI), you paid a fine and lost your driver’s license for a few months. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t such a big deal. This time, they’re threatening you with jail time. How do drunk driving charges work […]
- DeMarb Brophy Recognized as a 2021 Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers
- Sale of Local Kombucha Company, NessAlla, inside of Chapter 11
- Attorney Rebecca DeMarb and Attorney Jeffrey Phillips Placed on the 2020 Super Lawyers Lists
- What’s The Right Debt Relief Option for Your Business?
- What sobriety tests can I expect to take during an OWI stop?