Drinking and driving remains a serious problem for Wisconsin motorists. Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), a nonprofit organization committed to curbing the illegal act, is seeking to change that. MADD, which works across the United States and Canada, is specifically pushing for harsher penalties for first-time offenders in Wisconsin. The organization is asking lawmakers to […]
- DeMarb Brophy Recognized as a 2021 Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers
- Sale of Local Kombucha Company, NessAlla, inside of Chapter 11
- Attorney Rebecca DeMarb and Attorney Jeffrey Phillips Placed on the 2020 Super Lawyers Lists
- What’s The Right Debt Relief Option for Your Business?
- What sobriety tests can I expect to take during an OWI stop?